Iāll never understand how/why they never get him into the game plan.Good lord who wants Pitts? Iām willing to trade him for undercooked chicken, moldy bread or ten cents
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Iāll never understand how/why they never get him into the game plan.Good lord who wants Pitts? Iām willing to trade him for undercooked chicken, moldy bread or ten cents
Yep your defense lit it you. Mine have been very disappointing so farOk, here is a first.
I still have 3 skill players in MNF tonight, but I expect one of my SAFETIES (Hufanga) will have the highest individual points this week (29 ⦠just my team).
AND
All 6 of my defensive players were in double digits.
I doubt either of these have ever happened, let alone both.
Like I said, we will all see a lot of surprises and disappointments. I have, and itās only week 3![]()
Philly lost, so they're tied with Giants, nice.As a Giants fan, last night was punishment for me having Hurts, Barkley, and Smith on my team.
Yeah, despite that trio only totaling 30 points, the loss is a silver lining (tho not holding out much hope for the G-men with all the injuries and QB play)Philly lost, so they're tied with Giants, nice.
You're most likely right not much hope as history has dictated. But right this minute it's not bad.Yeah, despite that trio only totaling 30 points, the loss is a silver lining (tho not holding out much hope for the G-men with all the injuries and QB play)