• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

SMF Points League Smack Talk Here 😁

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Ok, here is a first.

I still have 3 skill players in MNF tonight, but I expect one of my SAFETIES (Hufanga) will have the highest individual points this week (29 … just my team).
AND
All 6 of my defensive players were in double digits.

I doubt either of these have ever happened, let alone both.

Like I said, we will all see a lot of surprises and disappointments. I have, and it’s only week 3 🤪
 
Last edited:
Agree. I've been having more disappointments. I'm not surprised, lol.
 
Ok, here is a first.

I still have 3 skill players in MNF tonight, but I expect one of my SAFETIES (Hufanga) will have the highest individual points this week (29 … just my team).
AND
All 6 of my defensive players were in double digits.

I doubt either of these have ever happened, let alone both.

Like I said, we will all see a lot of surprises and disappointments. I have, and it’s only week 3 🤪
Yep your defense lit it you. Mine have been very disappointing so far
 
As a Giants fan, last night was punishment for me having Hurts, Barkley, and Smith on my team.
 
Philly lost, so they're tied with Giants, nice.
Yeah, despite that trio only totaling 30 points, the loss is a silver lining (tho not holding out much hope for the G-men with all the injuries and QB play)
 
Nice to be at the top!


(Might be the only time all year)
 
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top
Clicky