smf on 97 rock Buffalo, N.Y.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbqpitstop

Meat Mopper
Original poster
OTBS Member
Mar 29, 2007
Angola, New York
Not sure if this will work folks, but in the process of plugging our restaurant on 97 Rock, out of Buffalo N.Y. I'm going to attempt to plug the smoking meat forums as well. Here is the link I have so that those of you in Guatamala can here it too.....

http://players.eonstreams.com/FastAim/Player/Player.php?PlayerID=563

We're smokin up a storm here at Desperados to feed our local goof ball DJ's....I hope you can listen in at 8 a.m. this morning if your up at this god awful hour........lord knows I could use some sleep...hope I get all the comments in I need to.............

WISH ME LUCK AND GOOD FORTUNE WILL YA?

UH, THAT WOULD BE "HEAR" IT TOO..........I'M NOT ILLERATE, JUST DAMNED TIRED...LOL.....................LET'S SEE HOW DELIRIOUS i AM WITH OUR LOCAL SNORTIN NORTON DJ IN THE MORNING....

COULD BE PRETTY GOOFY I'M SURE... LET ME KNOW IF YA HEAR IT..........AND YES, I AM UP FOR ALL THE CRITICISM I CAN GET............

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky