SMF FOLKS, ONE OF OUR OWN NEEDS OUR SUPPORT !!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Prayers going up from us, You can just reply in here ,we all will see it.

May God's Peace and understanding be with you and comfort you, will Keep you and your family in my prayers

I am overwhelmed by all the warm thoughts and prayers.  I am so blessed to have found this website and everyone on it.  Sending a big "Thank You" to all.  Please continue to keep me and my family in your prayers.  One of these days I will fire up my smoker, will be asking tons on questions and driving all you PITMASTERS crazy! 

I'm taking it one day at a time with GOD's help.  I know my husband is walking with me everyday.  Your warm thoughts and prayers mean more than you know. 

Warm Blessings,

Josie (SmokingVegasBaby) 

Josie-I have added you and your family to my prayer list and have sent requests to my Prayer Posse group to include you and your family in their prayers as well during this difficult time.

I pray that the Lord holds you close and comforts you during this time.

Thoughts and prayers with you and your family during this time.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky