• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Smash Burgers

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
I love Kroger lol. Smashburgers look great. I smash em on some butter. That caramlized butter and burger is amazing.

Brian Trommater

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 1, 2018
I love Kroger lol. Smashburgers look great. I smash em on some butter. That caramlized butter and burger is amazing.
Might have to try. Seems like butter would burn before get them smashed? My griddle about 500 degrees when put them on.

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Doesn’t seem to but I don’t think mines at 500

Winterrider

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 29, 2018
I'm sold on the Blackstone cover...
grill looks like did a great job for you though.

Steve H

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
Don't know the pickles or the blackstone. But man. You scored points with those burgers. What did you use to smash them? A baseball bat? They look incredible. The voids in them had to have added a ton of crispy edges. Uber jealous of these bad boys!

Cabo

Smoke Blower
Joined Apr 10, 2019
Looks great. Everytime I ask my wife what she wants for dinner the answer is always Smash burgers!

gmc2003

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
HULK SMASH!!! good looking burgers burgers Brian. Still trying to convince the wife to let me get a blackstone and cook in the garage. It wouldn't last to long outside in our weather.

Point for sure
Chris

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.