slicer, still looking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Toledo is a good brand and it looks to be in good shape...  For that price I would jump on it...

Just spoke with the owner and he is holding it for someone. If he doesnt call him tonight. he will call me in the morning and I will go pick it up.

Good luck!  I haunt cl everyday looking for a slicer.  Toledo scales seem to be high quality, so I'd sure take the chance. plus, it's red!

Good luck!  I haunt cl everyday looking for a slicer.  Toledo scales seem to be high quality, so I'd sure take the chance. plus, it's red!

Queen,

check out wwwrciauction.com they do have a few auctions out your way from tim to time.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky