Skirt Steak Taco's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Man, you nailed it! Looks awesome Brian! Them beans look tasty as well! Can never get mine to turn out as well as I'd like. A local restaurant makes them and they're to die for!

Ryan

Reactions: BrianGSDTexoma
How is that marinade, I've seen it here but have never tried it

I really did not get much from the marinade yesterday. I reheated in the sous vide today and could really taste that lime and other flavors. This is what I used.
  • 2 limes juiced
  • 4 cloves garlic crushed
  • 1/2 cup orange juice
  • 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1/4 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 jalapeno minced
  • 2 tablespoons white vinegar
  • 2 big chunks of frozen fresh pineapple grated.

• Love
Reactions: forktender
Did you soak in water with a little salt? Long soak is what did it for me.

Nah, I'm letting the pressure cooker do all the work like with normal beans. Just gotta figure out the timing on it is all. I think 75min will do better and then up to 95min and so on. I refuse to do an overnight soak when I have a pressure cooker hahaha :D

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky