Sittin n'waitin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

travcoman45

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 19, 2008
A Holler in North Iowa
Ta pass another kidney stone.

Wen't ta the hospital E.R. yesterday at four thirty in the mornin. Pain was unreal, couldn't laydown, sitdown er stand up an make it quit.

So they tell me I'd passed a one mm stone an got a two mm one ta go yet. Gotta see doc tammarraw before I can go back ta work. Hope I never go through this again!

Life has plumb been nuts round here. Oldest boy be in Ft. Irwin Cal right now, gotta go back ta Mississippi before goin overseas. Winter will be a long one I'm afraid.

Gotta get back ta some smokin an sausage makin, just ain't had time ta do it lately.

/ message sig

Tip I hope it passes soon for you. Hope all goes well at the Dr's I've come to not like going to them
biggrin.gif
 Hope the son gets to spend a little time with ya'll before he ships out and once again tell him thank you for his service. I'll be looking forward to those sausage threads

Been there done that got the T-shirt and believe I feel your pain, Tip, and can share in your misery.  In my late 40's I had several episodes passing stones; found out I was causing it myself by drinking soda and milk in close succession, at least that was what the doctor said.  Hope you recover and get back to work (work really isn't a bad place when you compare it to being at home passing stones!) and I echo Pineywoods, please thank the oldest for his patriotic service.

You're missing out, meateater!

Travcoman--Thank your eldest for me too, for his service.  Best wishes to you too, passing your stones.  I had that experience a couple years ago, with a 4mm stone.  I was laid up in the hospital for four days, and the morphine they had me on made me want to puke but didn't touch the pain.

May you get back to your old self real soon my friend.

Tip

Ill be praying for you. Hope that it passes soon.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky