Sirloin Tip and the dead smoker.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokey mo

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Sep 18, 2009
North Oregon Coast
I MAY be too hard on these less than industrial smokers.  My smoke n pit attempted to die on me last night.  I am not sure if it is the coastal salt air or if I am just too hard on them. The firebox handle fell off in mid smoke. I must say that is awkward and difficult to adjust your fire. 

Here are the results of the work. I only was able to get the money shot. I am very happy with the depth of the smoke penetration.  Tomorrow it will get sliced at my parents restaurant because I have failed to acquire a good slicer. I know priorities are a little out of whack.

So here goes.

3af517da_IMG_20110131_064032.jpg

Lunch is sounding good on Wednesday.

thanks for coming by

Good looking smoke - I need a slicer too - mine just sucks

That's a beautiful sirloin roast.  I could make a lot of French dip sandwiches with that.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky