single vs 2 speed stuffer, which is better and which brand

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wlf89

Original poster
Nov 5, 2017
im in need of a new stuffer, i have heard nothing but good about vivo and the price is right. is there another i should consider for around the same price?

and which is the better design then single or 2 speed stuffer? i not worried about the 2 speed, unless the rack and pinion design is better than the threaded rod design of the single speed?

I have the Walton’s 11lb stuffer and have been happy. The size is likely larger than I need but at that size the 2 speed gears are very helpful in moving the stuffing plate long distances with fewer turns of the handle. That may not be an issue with a smaller stuffer.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky