Simple Steak III - The 11 Letter Word

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Flatrate

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 8, 2015
Michigan
Well folks the party is over, good steaks were ate, a lot of beer drank, an over priced pizza, wonderful time hanging with my pooch, also had a great time poking around here on SMF! The girlfriend should be home in an hour or two, but I still don't have to go back to work until this coming Monday night. Not complaining but the 11 days off work has been great, then gotta work 3 nights but then I am off for three.

Last night things got a little crazy, around the time I was getting ready to cook had a pretty good storm getting ready to start so had to move fast, and in the end I was tired and buzzed just wanted to eat and go to sleep. Only got a few pictures, sorry.

My favorite 11 letter word, PORTERHOUSE! Little over 2lbs, got my new combo of Cattleman's Steakhouse with Killer Hogs Steak Rub.
tn_IMG_1330.JPG

tn_IMG_1336.JPG

tn_IMG_1337.JPG

Thats all I got, the trilogy is over, my post didn't really work out as I planned, trust me I am trying!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Dave

Doing great Dave… enjoy your pics! But you had me at Porterhouse… 🤣. Oh man, that looks phenomenal! Meal fit for a King! Nice cook and you’ve definitely got me sold on trying that rub combo! As stated earlier, I already have the KH Steak Rub and just so happens a local Farm and Ranch store carries the Cattleman’s… Nicely done man! BTW, the spud looks great too… being an SE ID boy all my life… that’s a staple here!

Reactions: Flatrate
Doing great Dave… enjoy your pics! But you had me at Porterhouse… 🤣. Oh man, that looks phenomenal! Meal fit for a King! Nice cook and you’ve definitely got me sold on trying that rub combo! As stated earlier, I already have the KH Steak Rub and just so happens a local Farm and Ranch store carries the Cattleman’s… Nicely done man! BTW, the spud looks great too… being an SE ID boy all my life… that’s a staple here!
Thank you. I can't wait to hear what you have to say about the Killer Hogs, and if you get the Cattleman's even better in my opinion. I've been using the Cattleman's for over a year now.

Baked potatoes, I could eat with every meal, I never have steak without one and have them regularly. So simple and so damn good!

Dave

Reactions: sawhorseray
Good lookin' slab Dave, no cut shot but great grill marks! Not that the GF is back you can get some veggies on the plate, balance is important! :emoji_wink: RAY
Thanks Ray! I forgot the cut shot all week, lol. Trust me I am trying, I wanted to do the total package for you folks last night but due to how fast I had to move and the amount of beer drank. Just wasn't thinking.

I am going to make myself a check list so I can cover all things needed for a proper post.

Thanks again.
Dave

great looking steak! The sandwich awaiting me for lunch doesn't seem like nearly enough now...
Thanks Kim. Although it was great I told the girlfriend a few moments ago she better not ask for steak for at least a month, kinda burnt on it!

Dave

Reactions: JLeonard
Not gonna fault on the no cut shot when the cook looks that darn good! and a spud with steak is the law…. Right?

Jim

Reactions: Flatrate
Killer Steak! Congratulations on the rotator.
Thank you and thank you. Taking another spin was totally unexpected, but am very honored.

Since your here I want to tell you something if I may. Every time I see you user name I always do a double take, in another realm I am known as Flatrate.

• Haha
Reactions: flatbroke
That I have to say Dave is the best one of the batch while the girlfriend was away

And that is not your beer talking :emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

and it is at the top spinning around where it should be ,

David
Thanks David for the kind words. The PH was really good, and I would agree with you. As I said before I planned these steak cooks a while ago, all of them were ordered from Wild Fork. I wanted to check out WF's service and quality and would recommend them.

Dave

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky