Simple question.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

knocked kneed

Original poster
Jan 8, 2007
After making some homestyle shreaded BBQ.

Can you freeze the leftovers???

Thanks in advance!!!!

Knocked Kneed

Hello there again...
As to the freezing of leftovers....yes ..most certainly...if you don't have one already...may I suggest a food saver type system....it vacuum packs and seals the bag for an extended stay in the freezer....they work really well, and the thawed out results, are just as tasty as the day ya cooked it...
Then again....we could all send you our address, and you could send it to us....like a goody of the month club...LOL

Good Luck

Later
Richard

Like what Richard said, get a foodsaver system. I've found 'que in the freezer that I've vac-sealed 6 months ago and it's still mighty fine eats!

knocked Kneed, I have a food saver so save your money. Just send me your food & I'll save it for you :twisted: Problem is that you won't get much(if anything) back............but it's free.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky