Sick Squirrel!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
So, Squirrel, feelin' better yet or do they have to keep this up?? LMAO you guys! if this doesn't get you up and about I don't know what it'll take! 
icon_mrgreen.gif

Last edited:
Has anyone heard from Cheryl?  I have tried calling and she hasn't answered my last email... 

Just wondering if they put her in the hospital. 

Cheryl, WE MISS YOU GET WELL!!!

This is a great amount of support you got here!!!  You've touched allot of people at SMF!!!  Hope you get better soon!!!!  

thank you so much. I didnt't have the flu afterall. I have pneumonia. Sucks. I had a couple breathing treatments and ice blankets, that sucked big time. I am home. I have someone here to help me. Love you guys.

Welcome home and please take care of yourself.

See what you have done Cheryl the Squirrel?  You have some of the SMF men going nuts for your antics.  Hell, I half expected bear to climb up a tree.  Whatever is causing your ailment, I hope it passes soon.  Feel better as laughter is the best medicine & I know EVERYONE here loves a dose of you.  So hopefully, these can make you smile a bit.  You have probably heard them all.  Let's see.  (Okay, so I am typing my message & flipping back & forth from my work console to the forum & I see I am an 1.5 hours late in responding.  To hell with that.  I am sending the message anyway.  Glad you are feeling better though.
icon_biggrin.gif
 )

How do you catch a squirrel with a Pamela Anderson fixation?
Climb a tree and act like a chestnut.  
How do you catch a mechanically inclined squirrel?
Climb a tree and act like a 9/16 12N nut.

How do you catch an educated squirrel?
Put a bowl of nuts out in a lyceum (a building like where Aristotle taught).

How do you catch a rich squirrel?
Climb a tree and act like a cashew.

And Finally;

How many squirrels does it take to change a light bulb?
Actually, none because squirrels only change bulbs that are NUT broken.

Okay, the pain is over.  I am done.  Be well Squirrel!!

thank you so much. I didnt't have the flu afterall. I have pneumonia. Sucks. I had a couple breathing treatments and ice blankets, that sucked big time. I am home. I have someone here to help me. Love you guys.

Wouldn't be the short lady who screams at you? "Insert Large eyed avatat here"

Damn UPS Guy.....He brought you more than a new smoker!!!

TJ

Cheryl, this type of sickness comes from hanging around seedy places where the drink to much, talk about smoking all manner of dead flesh, have many many members with bad habits as well as from picking the wrong friends, (warning while many SMF members may see similarities to themselves in this statement no one person was singled out as it takes a village for this type of mayhem)  make a resolution now to save yourself by picking better friends!
icon_mrgreen.gif

Now I don't know who is helping you at home, but an Ice Blanket?  You have mentioned something about razor sharps in the past... maybe someone is taking advantage of the situation.... Ice Blanket?

Get well soon young lady!

Now "UPS" is making bedside house calls?

C'mon Cheryl, we can't keep these attempts at humor up much longer without you!!!!

GET BETTER QUICK !

Bear

She doesn't need Ice Blankets, She needs Electra Shock Therapy....
icon_mrgreen.gif

Hoooray !!!!!!

The Squirrel is back on the forum. !!!!

Attention, Attention, Squirrel on Deck !

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky