Shout Out for Recteq Customer Service

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chilerelleno

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
A 'Shout Out' for Recteq customer service.

I lost / misplaced the handles for my griddle, my fault not theirs.
Tried to find them on the website, not listed.
Emailed customer service asking about them.
Send us a pic of your griddle sans handles they said.
I did and 15 minutes later I received a shipping notice.
Replacements on the way at no charge, courtesy of Recteq.

Excellent Customer Service!

Last edited:
A 'Shout Out' for Recteq customer service.

I lost / misplaced the handles for my griddle, my fault not theirs.
Tried to find them on the website, not listed.
Email customer service asking about them.
Send us a pic of your griddle sans handles they said.
I did and 15 minutes later I received a shipping notice.
Replacements on the way at no charge, courtesy of Recteq.

Excellent Customer Service!
Yeah, I've looked at pretty much everything available. When I'm ready for my next pellet grill it'll be a RecTec. You're not the first person to have an experience like this.

I'm happy to pay more for a good product when I know I'll be taken care of.

Thanks for sharing!!

Reactions: chilerelleno
It's good to hear some companies still care about their products and customers.

Chris

Reactions: chilerelleno
I have a Rec Tec Bull and it had a small bubble on the lid maybe 1/2 the size of a dime I mentioned it to them while I was ordering a interior shelf and when the shelf arrived they also sent me a new lid. Never asked or really complained and they took it upon themselves to send out a replacement even with the unit being 3 years old. Now that's customer service

Nice - I wish I'd found this site and been more diligent with my research when I bought a pellet grill. I kinda jumped on the one I have (I was in Lowe's watching youbube video reviews of all the people who just LOVED their Pit Boss and were pulling out Briskets of Stupendous Perfecction) and it was 40 bucks off or something, so I bought it. I mean - it even say's 'PRO' on it. 😂

For another 300-400 or so I could have had a Rec Tec - after I bought an aftermarket PID for the one I have.

Unless the housing market magically gets back to where a 4/2.5 or even a big 3/2 in the country costs less than 350k and interest rates go back down to 3ish, I'm keeping my city house for a while, which means I can't custom build a brick smoker like I really want - my back yard is the size of a postage stamp - which I thought I wanted until bought it. My next city smoker will undoubtedly be a RT. I thought about selling the PB but resale on them is almost nothing around here.

That's awesome... hard to find good CS these days...

I had a good experience with Thermoworks... I broke the kickstand on my Smoke... called to order a new one and they said they would send it at no charge. Ordered a new probe too and no charge for that as well...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky