Should I sear my beef ribs before I smoke them?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hi,

It's been 3 days since I posted pictures that arren't up yet. Do you know how long it takes?

Thanks,

John
As many as you want but j[color= rgb(24,24,24)]ust so you know since you are new if you post any pics our software will probably hold the post until a moderator can approve it. Just be patient and don't double post it because you don't see it show up right away, someone will get to it! We do this to keep the spammers out and so no one posts anything inappropriate until we get to know them. This only lasts until you make about 20 posts.[/color]

Hi,

It's been 3 days since I posted pictures that arren't up yet. Do you know how long it takes?

Thanks,

John
It usually only takes a few hours for a mod or admin to approve it so I would try and repost there might have been a glitch or something and they never made it.

Edit: I just looked this over and I see you posted 1 pic on 9/17 at 10:24am and then it looks like you wanted more pics on separate posts right after that. There is no software actions where anything was held so I think for some reason your pics were never submitted. You can go to those posts and edit them and try adding the pics again and I think they will show up.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky