Shopping For A Good New Vacuum Sealer!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rtbbq2

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Mar 2, 2012
Minneapolis MN/Riding Country USA
Hi All,

I am looking to buy a moderately priced food vacuum sealer. Looking for some imput to stear me in the right direction. I am not a bottom feeder but at the same time don't want to buy a high priced commercial unit.

Any Help is greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,....RTBBQ

Check out the vacmaster pro 130 that Lisa sells. Better quality than Foodsaver IMO

Life is to short to live where it's cold. Living in Panama, work in Venezuela and visit USA when have to.
Weber Genesis E-330, MES 30", Yamaha Rhino

yeahthat.gif
....  drrill4hire is right on..... 

http://www.vacuumsealersunlimited.com/

or Vacupack...  the original Tilla food saver.... I've had mine for 27 years and it's still working....

http://web.iwebcenters.com/professionalmarketing/Nozzel.ivnu

If you want to avoid buying a vac system every few years... either one is very good....

Check e-bay also....  Dave

I have the Foodsaver Gamesaver. Works great and its duel 110/12v

I want a vacmaster chamber sealer but the boss says no 
wife.gif

Last edited:
I bought the Cabela's CG-15 and it is the best investment I have made on Vacuum sealers.

I also agree with others that LisaB sells some nice units as well.

On my 3 rd  $139 food saver in 3 years. I won't be buying another. My next one will be the cabella's unit.

I have been using this Foodsaver 2840 and like it a lot. Has some nice features of the full auto models without the stupid malfunctioning bag present sensor. Here is some options from Amazon and a Coupon to buy directly from Foodsaver...JJ

http://www.stoorz.com/i/v2840?z=GFoodSaver v2840&gclid=CNuQ5vnUq68CFUGo4Aod3TxRog

Don't sweat the expiration date this has been running awhile and if Foodsaver gives you a hard time ask them to match the 20% off with free stuff.

I have the Foodsaver V3825 from Costco and it has worked well for me, you can overrun it though and it will overheat and you need to give it a minute to cool down. But I have run alot of stuff throughit and it is still going.

Boy, lots of negative reciews on pretty much all the units on the market. After much searching reviews and recommendations here, I just bought the FoodSaver 2840. I ended up paying $104.99 plus $10.50 freight from Amazon. Thanks guys and JJ for the tips.

Nice being a part of this group........
biggrin.gif

Randy, my cheapie foodsaver has been serving me well for a year now.  Time will tell.

Getting your bags from Lisa will save you a bundle.  I know that for sure!

Good luck and good smoking.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky