Selecting quality BBQ equipment (injector syringe, cooking racks, gloves, etc) -- Help wanted

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks for the recommendations. How's the dexterity on the RAPICCA gloves? Those wire racks look pretty nice - I particularly like the silicone feet to prevent scratching / sticking / hopefully reduce having to clean the feet, which would be a bit fussy otherwise.

Super really for being so thick. I had gotten some of those Cuisinart silicone ones and was like having gumby hands lol. They are also good to like 900 degrees and waterproof. Probably my fav bbq tool :<). I use a different baking set than that I was just showing a similar examnpole In will link mine. I got two baking racks with the sheet pans works great clean up is awesomely easy long as you pam em first. You can find something smiliar cheaper i imagine all works the same. My syringe cost me 14 bucks for two /shrug lol

Amazon.com: Hiware 2-Pack Cooling Racks for Baking, Stainless Steel Wire Rack Baking Rack Oven Rack Cookie Rack, Oven Safe, Rust-Resistant Rack for Cooking, Baking, Roasting and Grilling - Fit Half Sheet Pan: Home & Kitchen

Amazon.com: Baking Oven Half Sheet Aluminum Metal Pan | Professional, Commercial and Industrial Grade, Rimmed 2 Piece Bakeware Set - Great for Roasting Durable, Oven-Safe, Non Toxic, Easy to clean 13 x 18 inch: Home & Kitchen

Last edited:
Yes those are racks from Myron I have

here are gloves

89BF78FB-BC5A-4A42-B0CA-4267A2B90988.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky