Seeking Feedback

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Brisket is a little crowded and the pieces dont look uniformed. They are close but the spacing is off a little or my head could be tilted
biggrin.gif
. Chicken looked good. Ribs the only think I can say is the bones looked like they got a good coating of sauce. Maybe its just the picture but I would try to keep them bones clean.

Ya, deerless and crabby.
icon_cool.gif

As much as i HATE garnish, those boxes just look bland.

Are you using left side chicken thighs? Some look like rights.

Would love to see the pork.
tongue.gif

Thanks for the additional info Joe. Other than my original comment about the overcrowded brisket-everything elses looks good.

I can't stand the "garnish" for comps...to me it should be all about the meat..heck bring it to me on a cutting board as long as it taste the best is all that should matter. Just my humble opinion. I'm sure other people love it. I have yet to see anyone eat the green stuff tho..lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky