SEC Championship cook and contest

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Alright Nussmeier is a soph. and Daniels is a juinor. I wonder if Nussmeier will enter the transfer portal, or will Daniels enter the draft?

Chris

Alright Nussmeier is a soph. and Daniels is a juinor. I wonder if Nussmeier will enter the transfer portal, or will Daniels enter the draft?

Chris
In football terms nussmeier is a redshirt freshman. So he has an extra year of eligibility. He will probably stick around. And wait his turn or atleast wait for Daniels to get hurt again. Daniels is the most stacked QB in all of college football so it's only a matter of time. I'm not sure Daniels is ready for the draft and if he does probably won't go far.

I have nothing against Georgia. I'm a Mississippi state fan. Georgia whooped us but I pull for the west in the sec. Will pull for Georgia in the playoffs
Nothing wrong with that. I started rooting for Georgia when my daughter started working at UGA.

Chris

I'll need Jethro Bodene to do some cyphering on these scores 😅

Keith

1670117650811.png

Good night for a celebration.

Dawgs
Chris

I was just reading that.
What an honor to be in the running for the Heisman. Looks like he has more passing yardage but fewer TD throws.
I'm sure the signage will be up in Blackshear ,GA!
I'll try to get some pics on my way thru there Friday am.

Keith

Reactions: gmc2003
He may not win, but he has a better chance now then he did yesterday

Chris

Reactions: 912smoker
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky