Seasoned or kiln dried?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hi Georgie.  I always start my heat beads with lump in the bottom of the chimney.  Those little suckers are tough to light!  We will offer all the help and advice we can to help flatten the learning curve.  Ask any question no matter if you think it is basic.  We all had to learn.  Keep Smokin!

Danny

Hi Georgie.  I always start my heat beads with lump in the bottom of the chimney.  Those little suckers are tough to light!  We will offer all the help and advice we can to help flatten the learning curve.  Ask any question no matter if you think it is basic.  We all had to learn.  Keep Smokin!

Danny
I found that out Danny, when they did light it was around 4 o clock, we had our BBQ and then closed the doors, well

I went outside after midnight and the fire was still putting out some serious heat, guess they will work out cost effective 
biggrin.gif

ABSOLUTELY!  Once started ya can't get ha darn things to go out!!  Hope you had a nice meal.  Keep Smokin!

Danny
This is true, they have to be cost effective as any other briquettes wouldn't last that long, just need to get used to the right amount to use 
grilling_smilie.gif

PS.... food was great Danny.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky