Seared And Smothered Rib Eye (Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thast takes eating alone to another level Robert!

Maybe so my friend but I'm a weird husband and actually enjoy time with Tracy, especially over a good meal. I do appreciate the kind words though.

Fine lookin' cook Robert, I'd be all over that, love a good ribeye!

Appreciate it my friend. I'll trade you a rib eye for some of that vortex chicken :emoji_wink:

That is a mighty good looking meal there Robert!
NICE!!!

Thank you Al. The kind words are appreciated sir.

Robert

Interesting combination of flavors, with the Asparagus. Sounds and looks great. Can't help but think some Diced Peppers and that would be a $50 Cheese Steak in any Fine Dining Establishment!...JJ

Another one of your recipes into the bookmarks to try later. I can see doing 3-4 of these on the Blackstone for the whole family. Looks great.

Dang there you again I'm getting old and running out of time to try all the things you are posting. Another great meal Robert.

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky