Seafood Feast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Brian , that all looks amazing
Thanks David
looks like some great meals Brian, love seafood also but don't eat so much of it anymore with the prices, maybe i need to move closer to the shore and get a little boat.
I hear you. The first crab in over 2 years. Thanks
WOW Brian, everything looks delicious!!
But that shrimp dish really caught my eye!
Awesome stuff there Bud!!
Al
Thanks Al.
Brian, you crushed it buddy!! That whole meal looks superb. Next time though could you give me a couple hours heads-up and set an extra plate / bowl because I'd without doubt drive up there for something like that. Well done and congrats on a well deserved ride on the carousel.

Robert
Thanks Robert. You need to convert Tracy.
I agree with the others. Killed it! Man that all looks great
Thanks Dave
Looks great Brian, if i could eat shellfish I would be all over that soup and the curry the next day.
Thanks Cliff. There is some coconut from can left and mix it up with left over the next day and add curry. Delish.
Wow Brian!!
That all looks Fantastic!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear
Thanks John
I can’t eat fish, but I can eat shellfish. I would absolutely devour all of that. Looks amazing!
Thanks
Looks great Brian . Nice work .
Thanks Rich
Phenomenal!
Thanks Justin
Brian that looks tremendous! We love the shell fish here too. If you are serious about fresh oysters then try
Island Creek Oysters These guys are online and the price is not too much more than having fresh at a local restaurant. The only caveat is you have to buy 50, 100 quantity. Have Fun!

RG
Thanks RG
I’m so glad this made the carousel because I have a Pavlovian response every time I see it. It looks so crazy good.
Thanks Sven
Wonderful cook Brian, sign me up for the oysters and crab in a heartbeat! Homie don't do coconut. RAY
Thanks Ray.
Looks fantastic Brian! I especially love the coconut lime shrimp. I ordered some oysters online that were unbelievably fresh on arrival if you are ever interested in their info. Congrats on the ride!
Thanks Jeff
Looks pretty darned good, except for the oysters - not a fan of cooked oysters. We plan to increase the crab and shrimp when we make it! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Ed
Man Brian that all looks delicious! Heck of a job and congrats on the ride bud!
Thanks Jake and congrats on that Santa Maria grill cook. You nailed it.
Dang that looks like a nice bowl of goodness right there!
Thanks
Damn Brian that looks fantastic. Congrats on the ride on the spinner

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris
Looks great Brian and congrats on the ride !
Love some shrimp and oysters....raw,
steamed, fried.....😁

Keith
Thanks Keith
Congrats on the feature.
I've got a bag of gulf shrimp that need cooking in a week. Inspiration for a red curry shrimp dish
Thanks Richie
Well heck Brian, I haven't cooked any seafood in a while. Now that's going to change. Very nice, buddy...
Thanks Charles

Congrats on the well deserved ride! Beautiful cook! Man that looks incredible, I’d destroy that!

Our Albertson carries oysters but they been terrible. Tried 3 times and all 3 times went into the trash. Really muddy on outside and brown water and black stuff on inside. Even the inside of shells stained. Took one look yesterday and seen they where different so got couple dozen. These where decent. Cracked open a bottle of my Blueberry wine to try. For 3 months old it pretty good.

View attachment 529410View attachment 529409

I been craving snow crab for a long time but $20 lb to much. They where on sale for $17 and I had a 20% off pharmacy gave me so went for it. Normally I just steam and eat but seen this Lady's recipe got rave reviews so gave it a shot. Really good and will be my new way now. Search for HOW TO PREPARE THE MOST AMAZING SNOW CRAB LEGS RECIPE by Let’z Eat Tiffany Suzette. Got 3 more for later.

View attachment 529408

Than on to a shrimp dish I really love. Coconut Lime Shrimp. Simple to make and really tasty. Got to have some crusty bread to soak up that sauce. Saute Shrimp in olive oil couple minutes each side with salt and pepper. Add 1 cup coconut milk, 1 Tsp sriracha and juice of half lime. Simmer 5 minutes no lid and add cilantro. I use the left over sauce to make curry the next day.

View attachment 529407View attachment 529406View attachment 529405

View attachment 529404View attachment 529402
Have to try the coconut lime shrimp recipe it looks great

That all looks great Brian! Wife has been dying for some oysters. Hey how do you like that red sauté pan? I have seen them on amazon and the reviews are all over the place. Thought about grabbing one for the price.

That all looks great Brian! Wife has been dying for some oysters. Hey how do you like that red sauté pan? I have seen them on amazon and the reviews are all over the place. Thought about grabbing one for the price.
My favorite is a Caannasweis 10" I have had for couple years. Just as non stick as when i bought it. I only use it for eggs. Even scabbled slid right out. I have had the Red KOCH SYSTEME CS CSK Nonstick Cookware 16 piece for about a year now. It has been great so far. Good non stick and very easy to clean. I picked the set up for $123. I will add stuff I looking for to my watch list and wait for a deal.

1647895339030.png

1647895261562.png

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky