Seafood Boil and steaks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
WOW! That really is one heck of a feast. My mouth is watering over that.
And congrats on making the carousel.

Wow - that looks like an incredible spread. Nice work, and thanks for sharing!

Just curious - how much time went into the spread? I'm just really impressed with the whole cook and process. Like!

Just curious - how much time went into the spread? I'm just really impressed with the whole cook and process. Like!
Thanks, the cook and prep is no more than an hr and a half tops. The oyster and clam steam was about 10 minutes of cleaning and about 15 minutes on the griddle. The boil, I probably had 15 minutes of prep and about 30 minutes of cook time. Steaks were probably 20 minutes. smokinVOLfan has a great time line in his thread. I pretty much followed his thread to a T

Thanks secondHandsmoker, I appreciate the compliment for sure

You're very welcome.
I showed my wife the pics from your post and she was in awe.
She's SoCali girl from way back.
So of course she loved seeing the pics and sends her congratulations too.

You're very welcome.
I showed my wife the pics from your post and she was in awe.
She's SoCali girl from way back.
So of course she loved seeing the pics and sends her congratulations too.[/
Tell her I said thank you and hopefully you are able to do this cook soon. You will love it

Thank you.
I know we'd love it. We are surf and turf folks here too.
I'll be sure to tell her Thank you on your behalf.

Reactions: dcecil

The amount of time in my opinion is in material what counts is the time spent with family and friends. Just my $.02

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky