Scrapple Breakfast & Football Snacks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice snacks there at the Bear Den! Them Eagles may just have a run in them…

Thank You Justin!!
I hope they don't need Nick Foles again!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

This scrapple thing is driving me crazy since Bearcarver Bearcarver has posting about it!

I gotta get me some but I've been looking and looking and its something that just isn't available here in southern New England area.

Thank You Norm!!
Have you tried Walmart?
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Bear, that would also taste good with a side of fried cornmeal mush covered in honey. 🍻
John

Absolutely John!!
I like that too, but I usually use a Ketchup based BBQ Sauce.
I never had it as good as what comes out of this Ninja, on Air Fry.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Just kind of cruising through some forums and digging up this one. From PA Dutch country, I am familiar with scrapple. I've never had it through an air fryer, might have to try that one day. Normally I go about 1/4-3/8 inch thick and fry until nice and crispy on the outside.

Great with dippy eggs like that or my personal favorite it with apple butter. Maple syrup is just too sweat.

A friend of ours butchers a few pigs every winter and does a big batch of scrapple. Last time they asked if I wanted some they showed up with 4 loaf pans full, 2 regular and 2 heavy black pepper. Best scrapple I ever had.

Reactions: jcam222
Just kind of cruising through some forums and digging up this one. From PA Dutch country, I am familiar with scrapple. I've never had it through an air fryer, might have to try that one day. Normally I go about 1/4-3/8 inch thick and fry until nice and crispy on the outside.

Great with dippy eggs like that or my personal favorite it with apple butter. Maple syrup is just too sweat.

A friend of ours butchers a few pigs every winter and does a big batch of scrapple. Last time they asked if I wanted some they showed up with 4 loaf pans full, 2 regular and 2 heavy black pepper. Best scrapple I ever had.

Thanks iHocky2 !!
That's great if you can cut it that thin---I usually cut it 1/2" to keep it from falling apart. I used to use Ketchup when I was a Kid, or BBQ sauce, but when I use Hatfield Meats' Scrapple, it's so good it doesn't need anything on it.
That's Great that you have a friend furnishing you with some good stuff.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky