score on a free sink

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

boykjo

Renowned Sausage Maker
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Apr 28, 2010
Raleigh,NC
They were throwing this sink away from my work place. There were a few tiny rust spots at the bottom  of the legs...... Being a FDA inspected facility it had to go.. Asked if I wanted it and said yeah, sure. Got the proper form filled out and signed by the site director and away it went. Always wanted one of these... Washing those big gray tubs and cleaning the sausage equipment is a pain in the @rss . This will make clean up a breeze and also keep me dry...lol

Thanks for looking

Joe

Looks horrible. Send it to me and ill dispose of it properly.. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Cool you'll like that and can't beat the price

Welp.. since you have no room for it... I'll arrange for shipping to my house... I'll even give you $20 more than you paid for it... :biggrin:

nice score.... Thumbs Up

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky