Scam Warning

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

texan

Smoke Blower
Original poster
OTBS Member
Watch your credit card statement for some bulls%*t membership charge from shopperdiscounts.com. I had a $10 charge appear on my credit card statement from these nuts with an 800 number next to it. I called the number and found that we were enrolled in some discount program and the fee was $10 a month. I couldnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t figure where it came from or how we got enrolled, but immediately cancelled the service and disputed the charge with my credit card company. I received a confirmation of cancellation and my credit card company told me that if they charge me again, then they can take action. In the meantime, as a courtesy they reversed the charge because it would cost more to jack with them at this point then to just write it off. I did a Google on them and saw tons of complaints from various consumer sites all over the place. Again, I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t know how it got there, how we got enrolled or anything.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Just hope that they don't sell your information to someone else.

Seems the farther we advance technologically....the further back we can go socially at times.
PDT_Armataz_01_19.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky