Scallops With Lemon Beurre Blanc

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Not a fan of sprouts. But. I'd take a double helping of the scallops and grits!

Jim
Jim, sprouts are one of those things you either like or hate, kind of like mushrooms. There doesn't seem to be much middle ground with them. Thank you and you would be welcome to a double helping, my friend...

Reactions: JLeonard
OH....MY....GAWD!! That just looks and sounds crazy good.You wouldn't be able to keep me at bay if I was in the same room with a meal like that :emoji_wink: Excellent job and a fantastic presentation my friend.

Robert
It was all really good, Robert and thank you for the kind words, my friend. I just wish that you were allowed some seafood in the house...:emoji_wink:

Holy Cow! That is an epic meal and cook! There isn’t one part of that effort I wouldn't crush or wait for a reservation to taste! Just an all out elevated meal executed well and great thread.can’t wait to try that lemon beurre blanc sauce! Big points!

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
Holy Cow! That is an epic meal and cook! There isn’t one part of that effort I wouldn't crush or wait for a reservation to taste! Just an all out elevated meal executed well and great thread.can’t wait to try that lemon beurre blanc sauce! Big points!
Thank you, Jed!! I have used the sauce several times before with pan fried fish and it's great. Give it a try, but remember to not let it boil when you add in the butter...

Reactions: bauchjw
Wow does that look good Charles. I've been eating freezer fix'ins at work the last couple of days, but today is my day off. I'm gonna have to check the local grocer to see how their scallops look.

Point for sure
Chris

Wow does that look good Charles. I've been eating freezer fix'ins at work the last couple of days, but today is my day off. I'm gonna have to check the local grocer to see how their scallops look.

Point for sure
Chris
Well thank you, Chris!! We needed a little change from leftovers ourselves...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky