Say Hello to the New Guy!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
How ya doing folks? So glad to have found this site and learn/share info. Im no professional cook or pit master. Just a small time Bama guy that enjoys grilling prime beef every weekend, cutting up loins, smoking all kinds of meat and, as of recent, dipping my toes in the Cold Smoking world.

Im building my own smoker from an old commercial reach in cooler. Im almost done. I’ve got to get the chimney installed and I will give it a test run to see how the smoke flows. Once i think it works well, I’ll share some pics for critiques and advice. But, only after I dont think I will make too much of a fool of myself😂.

So glad to find you guys. Hope to learn some good info, recipes and do a little bantering about with you fellas.
Great to meet you and welcome from Texas. The only thing I’m concerned about is do you Roll Tide or War Eagle?? I’m a Red Raider but love the passion you guys bring!!

Reactions: SH0RTS
Great to meet you and welcome from Texas. The only thing I’m concerned about is do you Roll Tide or War Eagle?? I’m a Red Raider but love the passion you guys bring!!
In my house, saying r@$// t|€£ is foul language. WAR EAGLE is the only acceptable fandom language. We have club seats and season tickets to Auburn and see every home game and most away games. Ill be in Texas in a couple weeks visiting family and smoking brisket and buttes all week.

I spotted an AU sticker in the pic.....

Keith
84505504-2DC5-469D-A6AF-45AC4F152A64.jpeg

01AAD11D-21E3-4A55-8EF3-CE0C949C97DB.jpeg

Reactions: Feeling dangerous
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky