Sausagefest

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I would have to say only the Marks.
biggrin.gif

Almost forgot, a big thanks to "yount" for this idea: http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...ad.php?t=89465

Picked up 5' of 3/8 ID PEX this weekend and some nylon washers. I used my brake hardline flare tool to flare the end of the PEX and ended up with the perfect stuffing tube for snack sticks. Also props to Bob (desertlites) who had emailed me pics of his PEX stuffing tube a couple months back. I was able to do 10lbs at a time with the homemade stuffing tube instead of having to reload collagen casings every 2 - 3 ft. like last time. It made for much easier stuffing of the snack sticks.

WOW thats a lot of variety great work
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I gotta throw some points your way. Great Job.
points.gif

That is a whole lot of tasty goodness right there. Bet that was a pretty enjoyable weekend. Awesome work on them sausages!

As everyone else has said that's some awsome looking meat there, BUT I am even more impressed with the vacuum sealed keys and dip. That's just great. LMAO
icon_twisted.gif
icon_lol.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky