• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Sausage Smoker Opinion

hkeiner

Meat Mopper
Joined Oct 31, 2010
Another alternative is the electric Masterbuilt Smokehouse 40 (MES 40). It is very popular on this forum. Combine the MES 40 with the A-MAZE-N smoker box (AMNS) and you would have a pretty good setup for smoking sausages (and other stuff too).  The cost is quite reasonable for what you get in my opinion.

Last edited:

les3176

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 10, 2009
Building your qwn smokehouse would be cool,then you can make it the way you want it!!

golson

Fire Starter
Joined Nov 24, 2010
Another alternative is the electric Masterbuilt Smokehouse 40 (MES 40). It is very popular on this forum. Combine the MES 40 with the A-MAZE-N smoker box (AMNS) and you would have a pretty good setup for smoking sausages (and other stuff too).  The cost is quite reasonable for what you get in my opinion.
I Have the MES 30 and it is a bit too small for the 20" casings of summer sausage I want to do. Plus, My MES 30 has a hard time keeping an constant temperature.....The temps are all over the place inside and from top to bottom is a huge temp difference. I wonder if all smokers have this issue.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.