sausage smoke and dry chamber

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigrub

Fire Starter
Original poster
Mar 30, 2012
San Diego, Ca
Dry curing Spanish Lomo and Bresaola, rub with salt spices and insta cure 2, hang for 45 days 30-40% weight loss. Also made fresh pork sausage Kabanosy, Saucission and Andonille, Smoke for 2 hours, the first two curing chamber 20 days.

Awesome.... Nice work... Did you check the PH level.. cant wait to see some open shots.................
icon14.gif

No, did not. I did check internal temp of sausage, got it to 156-160. The solid meat loins and tenderloins I used prage no 2 in salt and spice dry rub for 10-12 days in fridge before chamber. I got my old Osborne meat slicer out and cleaned up. Will slice and vacumn seal some this week. Will post some pics.

No, did not. I did check internal temp of sausage, got it to 156-160. The solid meat loins and tenderloins I used prage no 2 in salt and spice dry rub for 10-12 days in fridge before chamber. I got my old Osborne meat slicer out and cleaned up. Will slice and vacumn seal some this week. Will post some pics.
popcorn.gif

Very nice BR... Thanks for sharing.........points...........
first.gif

Last edited:
sliced some loin today, I like the loin better than the tenderloin, after all the shrinkage the tenderloin is quite small. next time i stick with pork, packed the Kabanosy today 5 days drying in chamber, it had been smoked for 3 hours , int temp to 155

loin or a beef eye of the round

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky