Sausage Gravy - Thanks Dutch!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

courtland

Original poster
Jan 6, 2006
Spring Hill, FL
I was just getting pics off the camera this morning and wanted to post some stuff.

I made the sausage gravy from your recipe. It is awesome! I've made it twice now and my wife and I both agree that it's better with the spicy fatty rubbed than the maple fatty rubbed.

here's a pic with my wife's spicy chipotle eggs
sausage_gravy.jpg

Some leftover St. Louis Style ribs to be chopped for sammiches.
ribs1.jpg

I just wanted to show off the new spice racks in this one
brisket.jpg

Courtland, Glad you like the gravy. It's a favorite at my house too. :D Sometimes when we're stumped on what to fix for supper one of the kids will most always suggest "Make Da's Biscuits and Gravy" and we round things out with some fried 'taters and onion and some eggs.

BTW-nice looking spice rack. We've been needing one for the new house and have been looking but not finding anything that I like. What make is the one in the pic and where can I find one like it or similar to it?

Kirsten got them locally at Ross. I originally found them online at Smart Home where I get my home automation remote control dimmer modules.

White
http://www.smarthome.com/9162.HTML

Stainless version
http://www.smarthome.com/9162s.html

They spin independently for a cool effect and can be mounted under a counter. I can fit a 1/2TB into it, use the shaker, or use the 1/4tsp auto measure clicker on the bottom. Makes rubs 10 times faster to make with less mess. Now I have a whole shelf in the cabinet free for spare supplies and more spices. I need a third one already.

Thanks Cortland, this is definitely on my "Must Have" list!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky