Sausage burgers? I'll take 3 doubles and a triple!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Gordon Food Service sliced dinner rolls make great slider buns .
Yep those are good! And nice and soft! These were Pepperidge Farms country style dinner rolls. To be honest I really only prefer to use dinner rolls for sliders. Way better than most if the slider burger buns!

Reactions: chopsaw
I like the way you think Travis!
We do sliders all the time, cause when you get older you just can’t eat like you youngsters!
But I think I could put down a couple of those!
Al

I like the way you think Travis!
We do sliders all the time, cause when you get older you just can’t eat like you youngsters!
But I think I could put down a couple of those!
Al
Thanks Al! We do all kinds of slider stuff. Works out good because they are perfect for the kids and they are just plain fun to make! I do them a lot for big family get togethers also. For the exact reason you stated. A lot of my family are older and dont care to eat the large portions and again lots of kids.

Pepperidge Farms country style dinner rolls.
Yup . Those are some of the best .

We do all kinds of slider stuff. Works out good because they are perfect for the kids
Ok , gonna side step a second . Get some chocolate graham crackers and a tub of cool whip . Freeze the cool whip . Break the crackers in half . Put the frozen cool whip on the crackers . Makes a " ice cream sandwich slider " LOL . They're good .

Reactions: Sowsage
Yup . Those are some of the best .

Ok , gonna side step a second . Get some chocolate graham crackers and a tub of cool whip . Freeze the cool whip . Break the crackers in half . Put the frozen cool whip on the crackers . Makes a " ice cream sandwich slider " LOL . They're good .
I'm doing this for sure! My kids love ice cream sandwiches! They will love this!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky