Sausage And Orzo Stuffed Peppers: WOW!! (Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Robert, we love stuffed peppers and we love orzo, but we've always used rice in our peppers.
Mom used to make them with rice also and they were always mushy. She had a bad habit of over cooking stuff though. The orzo is much, much better than rice and so easy to make. For the liquid I use vegetable broth instead of water and it really adds another dimension to the flavor.

Robert

Reactions: indaswamp
Man those looks fantastic Robert. I can envision them on a buffet table at one of our outdoor parties. Using the green, yellow and orange colored peppers would be an eye catcher.

Point for sure
Chris

Thanks to tx smoke fo the recipe made the peppers yesterday and like them better then with rice. It was a stroke of genius I must say. Give it a go,you won't be sorry.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky