• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Saucy

Brokenhandle

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
Thanks for that... now I'm really gonna get confused and end up with bortestershire sauce!

Ryan

Brian Trommater

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
Hey dirtsailor2003 dirtsailor2003 . Looks like you been around here for a while. Guessing you know a thing or 2 about BBQ! I grew up on the Bullet forum and have really enjoyed this forum.

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Ha!! That got a laugh out of me, Case.
Gary

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 4, 2012
Hey dirtsailor2003 dirtsailor2003 . Looks like you been around here for a while. Guessing you know a thing or 2 about BBQ! I grew up on the Bullet forum and have really enjoyed this forum.
Lots of knowledge here. I've visited the Bullet forum a few times.

This is where Most of my cooks can be found:

Brian Trommater

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
Lots of knowledge here. I've visited the Bullet forum a few times.

This is where Most of my cooks can be found:

Thanks for the link. I will check out this weekend. The bullet forum is how I first learned. I did learn a lot from the folks there over the 20 plus years I was on there but it has tampered off a lot in recent years. This forum has been a God bless!

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.