Saturday's sliders!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Buckeyedude

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 5, 2018
My middle son stopped back home from college this weekend, as always it is great to see him! Especially since his spring break was spent in Abu Dhabi with his electrical engineering class! So to have him back on US soil and on my 17 acres was a little more special this time!
We had originally decided to have a taco night, but Hawaiian rolls were on sale when we were at the store, so we opted for sliders.
Couple onions, couple lbs of beef seasoned up, and topped with cheddar!
Wife made guacamole (because they were ripe and it was supposed to be taco night lol) cheese sticks in the air fryer and tator tots.
20230325_204907.jpg

20230325_211801.jpg

20230325_212044.jpg

20230325_212124.jpg

20230325_215005.jpg

Them sliders look really good! LIKE! Enjoy time with your son!
Yessir! Its amazing how precious time spent with them is , especially when they start getting older !

Thanks for all the kind words and likes guys n gals! Not sure how it ended up on the spinner compared to some of the fantastic meals and cooks being posted, but I am humbled and gracious! Thanks!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky