• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Santa Maria grill?

blatham

Joined Apr 23, 2010
Hello fellow bar be que brethren, is anyone on the forum using a Santa Maria grill. I just completed one will be putting it to use tomorrow. All in the past I have smoke meat on a UDS this is going to be very exciting. Plan on grilling links, chicken, and short ribs using lump, apple, and hickory work chunks.

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
tx smoker tx smoker uses one from time time I believe. It’s something I want to add to my Arsenal.

daspyknows

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jun 9, 2020
An old rental I lived in over 30 years ago had one. We made some good food on it. Steaks were the best.

tx pitmaster

Fire Starter
Joined Nov 13, 2018
Santa Maria grill
yes... i have one...! truly one of the best grills to use.. i've grilled up several tri-tips, ribs, chicken and whatnot for 4 years since i got it. i had my built at JD Fabrication's in Santa Maria and had it shipped to dallas.

r-

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.