Sams membership free deal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm a Costco member but live smack in between Costco and Sam's. With this deal I can check out Sam's without kicking down for a membership.

Thank you.
Dan

Reactions: jcam222
I canceled my Sam's membership and joined Costco.

My patience wore thin with Sam's depleted meat and paper products sections every time I went there.

My sister never had a problem with Costco even during this pandemic. So I switched and never looked back.

John.

Last edited:
I canceled my Sam's membership and joined Costco.

My patients wore thin with Sam's depleted meat and paper products sections every time I went there.

My sister never had a problem with Costco even during this pandemic. So I switched and never looked back.

John.
I have both now. Sams is closer to me. I purchased Costco for a specific purchase in December. It’s about 1 1/2,away. I felt like the consumer goods selection was much nicer there. Meats I’ve been quite happy with Sams but a friend recently was very pleased with a prime whole strip loin from Costco.

Our Costco had exactly zero TP, paper towels or bottled water until around the 1st of December.
And it's hit or miss still today.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky