Sams Club deal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I had a business membership for years,when I moved up here I gave it up.Closest store to me is one an a half hours away.They use to have some good prices.
Richie

I was always a Costco guy until we moved to AZ the end of last June. We have a Sam's three minutes from the house right next to a giant Walmart. The meat department alone is worth the $45 a year to me, tho they don't carry pork belly. Just found out my local Costco does carry pork belly, we'll re-up at both when the time comes. RAY

Tropics I didn't know you were my neighbor... nearest Sam's is just over an hour away and closest Costco is one and a half hours away. Then again 45 miles from four different walmarts. On a busy day might have 3 cars drive past

Ryan

Tropics I didn't know you were my neighbor... nearest Sam's is just over an hour away and closest Costco is one and a half hours away. Then again 45 miles from four different walmarts. On a busy day might have 3 cars drive past

Ryan
Ryan Wallmart is about 3 miles from me,were are you located?
Richie

Nw Iowa, nearest town of about 1000 is 10 miles away. Next biggest is 20 miles away, 2 grocery stores...hy vee and a fareway, midwest chains

Ryan

Reactions: tropics
Nw Iowa, nearest town of about 1000 is 10 miles away. Next biggest is 20 miles away, 2 grocery stores...hy vee and a fareway, midwest chains

Ryan
LMAO I feel like I am in your neighborhood,every time I want something I have to check 3 different stores.
Richie

Truth be told it's prolly a good thing there are only 2 grocery stores there or I would do the same thing. And I have went to both in same day depending on sales. But almost always buy meat at fareway...usda choice, compared to usda reserve at hy vee. My wife doesn't always like when I go to fareway, I have the option to not buy too much meat, but apparently not the ability to!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky