• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Salmon Cut Beef

PinkOstrich

Joined May 7, 2021
Hi Guys,
I'm aware I haven't been around for a few weeks but I've still been smoking!
At the weekend just gone I smoked a 4lb salmon cut piece of beef over whisky oak. It took about 9 hours. I didnt use any heavy rubs, just salt, vegetable stock powder, onion powder, garlic powder and a little oregano. It was just a light dusting. I used an injection of vegetable stock mixed with Worcestershire sauce. The pictures are after I had unwrapped the rested beef. It Sliced like a hot knife through butter.

Attachments

forktender

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 10, 2008
I think your autocorrect might have taken over on your title, at least I hope so. Because salmon smoked beef sounds, well, kinda nasty. LOL

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
4lb salmon cut piece of beef
Welcome Back...Looks good but I've not heard of this term either. Looks like Eye Round. What is it?...JJ

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.