Rules Updated on the Masterbuilt Contest Thread

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Jun 28, 2005
Tulsa, OK
I was able to make contact this morning and get clarification on the rules for the Masterbuilt Contest. I apologize for not having better clarity from the start and I take full responsibility for that.

Be sure to re-read the rules as several of my assumptions were way off base and had to be corrected. Thank you for your patience and for entering the contest according to the rules as they have been laid out by Masterbuilt.

Here are the updated rules

Thanks Jeff for getting resolution to this.

Yay!!! Thanks Jeff, that is more like it! I think I might even have to get in on the action and submit a recipe or six.
icon_mrgreen.gif

I assume that they will smoke the top six on a MES to decide who is the winner???

I assume that they will smoke the top six on a MES to decide who is the winner???

Bob they will take the recipes that make the finals and they will prep and cook them Im assuming in a MES.  Then they will have a taste test to pick the winner.  Then someone will win a brand new MES.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky