rubs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

negolien

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 1, 2020
Sacramento, Calif.
Could I get some reviews on the kosmos rubs? Just got the 8 pack to try new stuffs. I also picked up some McCormick Grill Mates Brown Sugar Bourbon, McCormicks MontreaL steak, McCormicks Smoke House Maple, McCormicks Garlic, onion, Black Pepper and sea salt

Last edited:
Reactions: Will Squared
20200312_103240.jpg

These are pretty tasty. I also love any flavor of the wing dust he puts out. Which ones do you have?

I got the 8 pack sample of the different ones. I been using a 50/50 of McCormicks Smoke House Maple and McCormick Brown Sugar Bourbon.

Yes the McCormick seasoning that I have are all good. I really like the Weber seasonings as well. That Garlic Herb by Weber is great on chicken, pork, & veggies.

So many rubs................

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky