Rough Draft of the Logo..

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

What do you think of the logo design...

• I like it.. It will be better once completed and colored in.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ehh... It's ok but the pig freaks me out.

• Nope, don't like it. Head back to the drawing board!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
No problem - I'd offer to send some haggis but your Government have banned imports of it for a few years now
icon_rolleyes.gif
, you'll have to make your own
icon_wink.gif

Well Rick got the 2nd draft to me on a very busy Hockey and Smoking weekend so I'm just getting around to posting the results of all the great input that I received from all of you... So here is what we came up with...

The tartan will definitely be my families Ancient Hunting Tartan as it is also what matches my kilt. I will be making some minor tweaks when it comes to the actual coloring of the logo. But all in all I am very pleased with the result.

So the final draft is in.. It will be going out for color this week and I will post up the finished product once I have it in hand... Thank you all for your input...

Looks Great Gunner, Much better than the one with horns...
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I am also a Scot and I love it. I was just telling my wife if you get them made into window stickers for cars I would glady put one in the back window of my truck.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky