Rotisserie Info needed.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Rich Thank You I will be trying it on Christmas. I see a big box that may have the Santa Maria set up for the 22" kettle.LOL
Richie

Reactions: chopsaw
No problemo Richie. This app works well. Pretty stable. They could have picked a different way of telling you the temp is reached, or if you do loose connection.... you'll see!
I took mine for a trial run last Sunday . A bit of getting used to , but it was working pretty good . Until I moved a chicken breast from the main grate to the top shelf . Then it kept disconnecting . Gonna use it again this Sunday and see what happens .

Reactions: sawhorseray
What? You didn’t wait till Christmas?

Let me know how you like that new unit. If it works really well, I may invest in one of those.

Will do.

Chris

They go to their Mom's side in the afternoon . We open presents in the morning before they go .

No problemo Richie. This app works well. Pretty stable. They could have picked a different way of telling you the temp is reached, or if you do loose connection.... you'll see!
I installed it this morning looks good to me. Thanks again Merry Christmas
Richie

Reactions: sawhorseray
I took mine for a trial run last Sunday . A bit of getting used to , but it was working pretty good . Until I moved a chicken breast from the main grate to the top shelf . Then it kept disconnecting . Gonna use it again this Sunday and see what happens .
I took mine for its inaugural ride yesterday on a double smoked ham, mixed review. After I finally figured out which buttons to push to get hooked up it registered, then went in and out of connection. Initially the thing worked better when I was outside on the patio and started to hook up better as I went back inside to watch the games. There was a bit of a learning curve, wasn't perfect, but it did work, more luck than I had with the Meater. I'm going to spin a lamb roast in a day or so, practice makes perfect, see what kind of difference top off the kettle makes, if any. RAY

I'm going to spin the lamb roast today with some hickory. It will be sunny with a high of 74º today before some rain and a temp drop hit here Wednesday, have to get it in while the gettin's good! RAY

I'm going to spin the lamb roast today with some hickory. It will be sunny with a high of 74º today before some rain and a temp drop hit here Wednesday, have to get it in while the gettin's good! RAY
Cool, I'm looking at Friday or Saturday for my first go on the roto

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky