Rotisserie Info needed.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Got it ordered, be here Monday. Thanks again guys.
Now, is the Napoleon basket worth having? We do vortex wings a lot and I would like to try spinning some but I have heard it is a pain in the butt to clean.
I always thought those were for roasting peppers. Learn something new.

Thanks
Chris

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
I've been watching this because I'm kinda interested in one myself. Just not sure how much I'd use one, but if I had one...
I was feeling that way too. I like doing whole birds and was happy with how they came out, but then I started seeing everyone's roto birds and they looked so much better. So since the wife asked what I wanted for Christmas I took the plunge.

Chris

I've been watching this because I'm kinda interested in one myself. Just not sure how much I'd use one, but if I had one...

Both of my gassers have their very own rotisseries.
So it was just natural that the kettle have one too. :emoji_laughing:

Funny thing is that I enjoy using the roti on the kettle more than I do on the gassers.
Plus, the kettle roti set up just blows the gassers away everytime.

Stu

If you can get into the onlyfire for $150 or less you won't be sorry . I got mine for $119 . I see them for that price .
Beef sirloin for sandwiches .
1669740048771.jpeg
1669740020058.jpeg

I can remember a time when the Ronco Showtime 4000 rotisserie came out eons ago, still have mine in the pantry, it was a real game changer. Now we get the same juicy bird, and roasts, smoked over coals and wood splits to add a whole new flavor profile. The spinner is another new tool in the box, and well worth having. RAY

I can remember a time when the Ronco Showtime 4000 rotisserie came out eons ago, still have mine in the pantry, it was a real game changer. Now we get the same juicy bird, and roasts, smoked over coals and wood splits to add a whole new flavor profile. The spinner is another new tool in the box, and well worth having. RAY

Ray, Merideth's mother gave us one of those Showtime rotisseries years ago.
It sat unused for years before it eventually found its way to Goodwill.
Now, I kind of wish we had kept it.

Stu

Reactions: sawhorseray
Ray, Merideth's mother gave us one of those Showtime rotisseries years ago.
It sat unused for years before it eventually found its way to Goodwill.
Now, I kind of wish we had kept it. Stu
I bet you do Stu! I remember I paid $149 for my SS model well over 20 years ago, came with chicken ties and a pair of gloves that I still use. I saw one advertised on CL a couple years ago in great condition for $500, kind of a collector's item these days I guess. Mine still works like new, it ain't going anywhere.

The stainless looks better. But if you're going to paint the outside to match your kettle like Steve H Steve H did, then go for the plain steel one. Stu
I agree, the SS model does look a little prettier. I keep my 26"re in a shed with a cover on it, get it all tidy after every use. My 22"er lives outside and gets so much use I hardly ever bother to hose it off, just clean out the inside, gives it a little character! RAY

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
You might take a look at onegrill for parts and accessories or what-not
I just looked them up. Looks like a good source for replacement parts and add-ons.

Thanks
Chris

Reactions: Marknmd
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky