Rotisserie Info needed.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well it looks like my first day of spinning has hit a roadblock. I'm down with the flu.

Chris

Oh man, that sucks. Hope it's not too severe and you get over it quickly.

Well heck Chris, ain't much to do about that but sit inside and get better, maybe make some soup! Believe it or not, weather turned sour here, breaking out the crockpot. Heal up amigo, the roto will be ready when you are. RAY

Well it looks like my first day of spinning has hit a roadblock. I'm down with the flu.

Chris
I had something a week or so ago . No fever , but I can’t remember being that sick before . Get well bud .

Thanks guys, Alka seltzer cold and flu is allowing me to sit upright for an hour or so at a time, but the nose is sore as hell from the constant blowing.

I had something a week or so ago . No fever , but I can’t remember being that sick before . Get well bud .
No fever here either and the covid test I just took is negative. Hoping I get over this soon.

Chris

Chris, sorry to hear about you being sick. You've waited this long to try out the spinner so a few more days of waiting won't matter.

Stu

Thanks guys, Alka seltzer cold and flu is allowing me to sit upright for an hour or so at a time, but the nose is sore as hell from the constant blowing.
No fever here either and the covid test I just took is negative. Hoping I get over this soon.

Chris
Hope you feel better soon.

Daughter has a head cold and this comes to my mind ...
REM.jpg
the drama continues

• Haha
Reactions: Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky