Rookie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dalelambin

Original poster
Mar 30, 2020
I’m new to the smoking scene and stumbled across this page , so I Hope you folks don’t get tired of questions from a rookie . Been reading some of the posts and really enjoyed what I’ve seen . Some of the things have made zero sense to me but When I was 16 my pops told me “ to run for President now while you’re young and know everything “ that’s why I’m here cause now I’m almost 50 and know nothing . Thanks for having me .

Welcome to the site Dale. Lots of folks happy to help, around here. Ask plenty of questions.

Your Pop's is a wise man. You think that you know nothing at fifty; Wait till you hit 70.

You'll get good advice from these folks. Lots of experience and willing to share. Welcome from SC!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky