rolling multi use table

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokin pop-pop

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Dec 30, 2014
Allentown Pa.
Evening all,
So maybe you guys may have seen some pics on here of my work area (and maybe not)but I have been trying to figure out how to get more space to work but not take up more square footage(wifey not likeee). I was surfing the web and came across this workbench at one of my favorite stores HARBOR FREIGHT. The size was exactly what I was looking for and the price was on point at 99.99. after a few mods ( lowered bottom shelf and added casters) I now have a rolling work table with drawers and storage
for my slicer, grinder, meat mixer and a ton a other things and it tucks right into the corner of my countertop when I'm not using it.
IMG_0835.JPG
IMG_0836.JPG
IMG_0837.JPG
IMG_1980 (1).JPG

Nice set up. I also love harbor freight. I don’t really depend on them for my mechanics tools (which are tools I plan to have my whole life) bit tools as far as things like clamps, brooms, and whatever random stuff I might need for a hobby and nothing professional I absolutely love them!

Reactions: smokin pop-pop
That is a nice setup. I also use Harbor Freight quite often. That workbench is cool, seen it before. I could use something like that, but my area that needs more space is outside under a rooftop, but no other weather protection. An outdoor table like that would be much more than $99 I think. Nice work, thanks for sharing.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky