Rollin A Fatty: My Version

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hello, I can't see the pictures. Is it just me?
No it's not just you.

Many of us used Photobucket for picture storage, editing & posting, and it was either Free for a low number, or small amounts like $20 per year for thousands of pics.

Now without warning, Photobucket changed their rules & they want $400 per year to be able to post pics through their service.

If you don't pay that price, your pics will be replaced with what you are seeing.

Bear

No it's not just you.
Many of us used Photobucket for picture storage, editing & posting, and it was either Free for a low number, or small amounts like $20 per year for thousands of pics.
Now without warning, Photobucket changed their rules & they want $400 per year to be able to post pics through their service.
If you don't pay that price, your pics will be replaced with what you are seeing.

Bear

Kinda a joke now, manly just a storage app from what I see now if you do t pay

Kinda a joke now, manly just a storage app from what I see now if you do t pay
Yup!!

The only thing I liked about it was the 3rd party posting ability.

However this Forum has it's own picture posting thingy, and it works Great, just like it's Search Engine.

For 3rd party posting, Maybe some Big Business could have a reason to use Photobucket @ $400, but I can't see any Regular Forum poster going that route for any reason, other than stupidity.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky