"Roll Call"

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sr4au1

Original poster
Nov 21, 2016
Good morning from the Smokey Mountains and I do mean smokey. We are full timer RV's from Birmingham Alabama. We bought a Masterbuilt Smoker , electric entry level . Just to see if we like it. And because of size and weight. The instructions that came with it is why bother. I have cooked a few things but have all been trial and error. The first was a disaster, cooked way to fast and the water pan almost burnt up (ok now I know the apple juice goes on the meat and water lots of water goes in the pan) I'm blonde give me a break.

I am so excited to get started and learn about this  Smoking way of cooking. Doing a Turkey Breast for Thanksgiving!!!

sr4au1

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky